Saturday 28 April 2012

Wonderful Review!


I am in fact on holidays however when its worth the blog you must BLOG! I have found the most amazing shop (I have entered before but I had not had my blog at this stage). Huskisson, one of the most beautiful tiny holiday destinations on the South Coast where I spend many a weekend with my partner and his wonderful family..
Huskisson also happens to be the home town of a little homewares shop known as "Few and far", which is the host to some of the most amazing items around.
Selections of beachy wares, romantic trinkets, stunning leather bound journals, even traditional African celebrational hats which are large and amazing!!
The happy owners of "Few and Far" have now also branched out and opened another store known as "Indigo Love", completely different but both just as fantastic as the other! As well as opening the new store they also have branched into an online store.
Congratulations to the team at "Few and Far" from Fawns and Squirrels.

I cannot tell you how beautiful both of these shops are nor can I tell you how much I plan to spend there!! It could only get better if the owners decided to branch out and open a store in Shellharbour. Hint, hint... ;) Ill even work there...

Thank you for a lovely shopping experience.

Highly recommended

www.fewandfar.com.au

1/46 Owen Street, Huskisson NSW 2540
0244418244
www.indigolove.com.au

 


Kisses from Fawns, Squirrels and Things x

No comments:

Post a Comment