Friday 15 July 2011

Dress of the day!

Absolutely stunning and extremely versitile!

This beautiful dress is from the "MeandOli" Etsy shop!

"A bird in the hand fly me dress"
(as if you dont love the name!)

Very light silk/cotton fabric which means its perfect for a hot day.
(Yes I am already thinking of Summer!)

RRP: $160.00

I honestly dont know why I decided to do something like this, I am destroying my wallet to buy the things that I find!!

The dress would be absolutely perfect with a thin, brown or burgandy leather belt! And... A few SMALL accessories as the dress is bright and playful enough you dont need anything else.

(credit card details are being extracted from wallet!)

I bet you will love this as much as I!



Kisses from Fawns, Squirrels and Things x

No comments:

Post a Comment