Thursday 21 July 2011

There aren't enough Squirrels!

So it has become completely apparent to me that this blog is dangerous!!!
Quite litterally all of the items I put up here I BUY!!!
Its becoming more of a "look what I brought today" blog..

I made the stirn decision that there isn't enough Squirrels on this blog, nor are there enough FAWNS!
I feel like a slacker!!! So I have made it my business to ensure there is one of each everyweek..
"sweats"!

Look! Look at this hand painted wooden brooch!
The perfect way to have art with you everyday is to buy a pretty little brooch and display it for all to see. And, does it get better than a cute little deer playing with a butterfly? I think not!

RRP: $17.00


http://www.etsy.com/listing/78144593/wooden-brooch-painted-brown-deer-and


Kisses from Fawns, Squirrels and Things x

No comments:

Post a Comment