Tuesday 5 July 2011

Outfit of the day! The Anthropologie way!

Stunning outfit I want so bad!!!

The first piece is the "Winners Circle Tee" in White
RRP: $48.00
Such a beautiful neckline you do not by anymeans need a necklace..

The Second piece and my favorite (I am saving for!) the "Glossed Loafers" 3.5inches in Turquoise with a mixture of leather and synthetic materials these loafers are the perfect pair of shoes to standout from a crowd!
Such a simple style full of elegance and poise with a POP!
RRP: $168.00

The third piece is an adorable "Trenchcoat Skirt" in Moss
I just love this as I have so many (I mean so many!) coats, they are by far my favorite piece of clothing to buy.. And, to have the style captured in a skirt is enough to make me smile and crave one!
RRP: $138.00

The fourth and final edition to this outfit is the earings which are also in Turquoise to ensure the
look you are grabbing is evenly distributed. They are known as the "Acoma" earings, which
is rather appropriate because I might have a-coma if I dont get this outfit and these stunning earings.
RRP: $38.00

I personally think that if you finish the outfit with a tiny line of Turquoise eyeshadow and black eyeliner it will set the whole look alight!

My personal recomendation is MAC!


Kisses from Fawns, Squirrels and Things x

No comments:

Post a Comment